Sunday, February 26, 2012

#155

From my tumblr (http://hickitty.tumblr.com/post/18344306850/i-dont-think-ill-ever-understand-just-how-much-i-mean ):

I don't think I'll ever understand just how much I mean to people. ....

...


My friends, my followers, my teachers, my boyfriend.

Understanding that stuff from my family is easiest, but how about the rest?

I forget that my boyfriend and my friends believe in me, but then when they tell me it all comes rushing back: wave upon wave returns and I REMEMBER: OH You've said that before. You really mean it, don't you? You really do think I'm strong and you really do think I'm brave and you really do believe in me! I don't know why I forgot so easily, but I did!

And not just you, but others, have said that before! You all really believe in me, don't you?

And then, to my followers and subscribers and visitors .... I will never know how much what I blog and post and reblog will affect you.
Never in a million years, will i understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment