Monday, February 20, 2012

#145

I'm so glad my the people I'm close to don't judge me for spending so much time with my guy friends.

Well... I don't think they do. I'm talking about my girl friends and my boyfriend...and my family I guess too.

They're so amusing though!

...but they've started to rub off on me. I mean, I guess that's what you get from walking around NYC with them for 4 days straight. And riding on the bus...oohh the bus ride. Oh dear. We won't speak about that ;P

But they have! It's awful! But I'm still absolutely wonderful.

I truly have the best friends. Guys and girls. That I have ever had in my life or that I feel I COULD POSSIBLY have in my whole life.

Brilliant, wonderful people even if you're annoying sometimes.
Even if you cross the line in a subway station, it's okay. I still love you even if nobody else does. :))) <3

1 comment:

  1. I think i meant to say that "It's still absolutely wonderful"

    .... But we can go with me being "absolutely wonderful" too. There's nothing wrong with a little subconscious self-loving every now and then again. :)

    ReplyDelete