Wednesday, February 29, 2012

#161

Just to make something clear...
...I don't mind people coming on to this blog and reading it, even you people that I complained about earlier whom I know.

It's just taking a little getting used to to have more than leafcloud on here that I know. It's kind of revealing when someone sees your innermost thoughts. It's kind of scary.
But I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me, and I sincerely believe I will be okay with this soon.
I won't be completely okay with it tonight, but I will be completely okay with it soon.
And if I'm not, then I'll let you know and say I was wrong. Until then, there are only a few times where I will be wary of anyone coming on here.
But if I'm too wary, I won't even post it. I have a blog for that stuff that only I can see. So there.
I'm okay. It's okay. Be okay. Please, stay, if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment