Tuesday, March 6, 2012

#163

Sometimes by the time the end of the day rolls around, I become so annoyed with all my friends around me. They're too loud, they're too huggy, they're too THERE. Not all the time, mind you, but sometimes it all becomes too much and I just feel this constant annoyance with mostly all of you.

Now, that doesn't mean you should stop talking to me at the end of the day or even when I look annoyed if you wouldn't have before. All it means is this is how I feel, but you probably shouldn't change anything that you do. You probably shouldn't change because I still remember that my friends are there for me and only mean the best even when I'm down and out and mad. Even when I don't act the absolute kindest towards them, in the end, they're always there for me, and that's one thing I always remember because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment