Tuesday, March 6, 2012

#164

OOO OOO OOO DID I MISS IT DID I MISS IT??...
...

Ooooohhh guess whaaat??? There's a special birthday a'coming in TWO DAYS!
I am NOT missing it this year.
It'll be the two year anniversary of when I first started writing on here! Can you believe it? I can't hardly believe it... Wow. That's an amazing feeling that two years of my life have been recorded here. I love it. I love this. I love you! Thank you so much for being on here with me and traversing and traveling through my mind with me.... But, wait, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I love you all! Tune in on the 8th! And happy birthday to Rukkyie :)
(sorry, Rukkyie, it was a totally spontaneous nicknaming. 5 seconds flat.)
Which means that it's my half-birthday! Yaaayyy! But I'm not ready to be sixteen so it's good it's just my half-birthday. Fantastic. I love being fifteen. Fifteen forever (as in sixth more months), baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment