Monday, January 9, 2012

#108

Just a poem I wrote today::

Upon Mouse


How do you know,
when the moon gets this low,
that the day will be simply okay?
Do you pick?
Do you prod?
Through your incompetent nog'?
And decide your decision's all-knowing?
Or do you strain through the strife?
Travel without your night light?
And since you are so mature,
just keep going?
And so then when you stand,
like the other kids do,
but instead see the cold as it's blowing,
do you turn back the time
to an omniscient mind,
thus realizing the tough times must get going?
I feel you mayn't understand,
oh,
just the lesson I planned
to come out my vociferous mouth.
But never don't fear,
for your lesson is here
standing upon cheese
upon cheese
upon mouse.

-January 9, 2012. 4:46 pm.

1 comment:

  1. ... woah. this. is. awesome. guys.

    I really really love this poem.

    ...It's sooo.... alternative music type...

    ReplyDelete