Sunday, January 1, 2012

#106

WELCOME TO 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had one of the best New Year's Eves of my ENTIRE LIFE!!!!

Remember that guy from a while ago?? My really good friend that I've known over half my life (since K-grade/5 years old), remember how his mom died? Well... his dad got remarried TONIGHT! With a friend of his he met in college (they were all three friends, actually).

And I had great fun with the guys there. :))

I just don't want to stop dancing and singing!!!!

*Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne
*When We Stand Together by Nickelback
*A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Only 10 minutes left on my computer.

Sunday, 1:36 AM, 1:37 AM, JANUARY THE FIRST!!!! TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE!!!!

The world may end in December, but even if it does, there is obviously nothing I can do to stop it. Even though I may be scared of death and what happens, I still believe in my God, and if the world ends (which I doubt it will) then I will go with everyone else and I won't be alone. It's going to be okay. And, yeah (ha! I just reminded myself of one of my guyfriends -- I guess Cire), if the world is going to end, we have almost a whole year anyways.

I have a feeling that this will be the party year. Even if you don't think that the world is going to end, it seems as if the party year as started with tonight.

*The One That Got Away by Katy Perry

I love you guys!
And I'll I'll love you forever!

You've kept me going...those who will one day see the video that I'm making as I type this and sing to the radio....and the ones that already read my blog posts. I love you so much. And blogger will always be my favorite blog place. In that sense, it will always be my home. I will always be able to come here, okay? Even if you leave, you will already have been here. And I only have 3 minutes left and I don't have a charger up here but that's okay.

It doesn't diminish that I love you all and I hope that you succeed what you want to be, and what you are meant to be, this year. ASAP. YOu are all beautiful people, even if you just arrived. Maybe some things are only for another life, but I know this blog, and you as the reader, and I as the writer, are part of this life.  & Are party of this life. it is now 1:44 AM. The book, Twisted, by laurie halse anderson is right in front of me. My left foot is about to go asleep. 1 minute left. I must go now. I love you so much.

I'll be back.

Love, Peaches, chicken greases. rock on foozsh. and 3 words and worlds,g irls.

Love,
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment