Monday, January 9, 2012

#110

Have you ever seen the sun shining so beautiful, colorful....wonderful?
Have you ever seen the sky so perfectly raining down over you and me?
Have you ever wanted more? Don't you know there's so much mo-ore?
You've got to keep your mind wide open.
All the possibilities.
You've got to live with your eyes open. Believe in what you see...

Tomorrow's horizon. Full of surprises. Don't let your dreams go to waste.
You've got to keep your mind wide open.
All the possibilities.
You've got to live with your eyes open. Believe in what you see.


Have you ever stared at a friend request button on a Facebook page, or a message button or follow on a blog, or a send button on an email, or a send button on a phone-whether it's for texting or a call--, or a post button on a blog and just stared at it like, "I want to reach contact with this person, but I'm still not pressing this button."?

I've found that one can be very confused by that. Such as I.

And here I am, trying to figure that out, exactly.

Am I just afraid of rejection? I guess so. But let's answer yes or no. No in-between. I'll have to choose but that's okay. and this goes for YOU too. Maybe you can use this if you ever feel this way.

Am I afraid of rejection? Yes
Am I afraid of being disappointed? Yes
Am I afraid they won't be who I think they are? Yes

Have you ever been afraid for no reason? I think have. But when it's for "no reason" I think I mean the fear is only in my head.

Because usually, people seem to really like me.
And I suppose it's just all in my head.
Maybe I'll be ready by the end of the week.

But please don't just wait around for someone to text you.

Trust me, it drives you crazy.

So I study. :)
Or something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment