Monday, January 9, 2012

#109

And you wonder...

Could that really be ME again?
Could I really FEEL that way again?

I hoped and I figured it would come back sometime soon, as in the next four years soon.
But I did not know of anyone who it could count for.

And--oh my gosh-- it's just like those teenager posts on tumblr.
Every single one of them.
I can relate.

I have all these flashbacks about things I want to forget.
I mean, seriously, what happened to closure?

And, yeah, they go away, but they often come back.

And, because of those posts, I remember to not regret something if it made me happy. And to not do something if it doesn't make me happy.
Even if it wouldn't make me happy now...

Well, the mind's a funny thing. I'm still the same me that I was back whenever. Although I have changed.

And doesn't it just bring you down when there's a bad mood in your house?
But I must fight it this time.
I don't want to go back into that dirty dirty hole. Where I have been once before.

Im really sad because I'm not going to get to help a super 6th grader tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment