Saturday, June 11, 2011

#75

Here's my old profile:


I've had 10 pets in my lifetime...or maybe 10 cats...not sure. Obviously, I am abnormal. I am not abnormality; i have a really good friend, and he's really the one who's abnormality (officially).

I am currently in Middle School. Let's Have The Time Of Our Lives!!!
hmm...I would really like to be a writer and vet when I grow up. i like chocolate. hmmm... there was this thing I found once upon a time that I think we can all relate to:

"I like long walks on the beach, reading, and poking things with a stick."...bet anyone can really agree with that. If you can't, tell me.
I've got more than 3 blogs open to the public LOL..(here's a few) .A Splurge Of Abnormality, Jodaina Alaska Taylor, and COWS!!!. the 2nd one is a story I'm writing with a friend or two of mine. all you need to know about the third one is the URL.
so yeah, look around, enjoy. find something you love? let me know.
find something you hate? tell me. I'm all ears...or I try to be...cuz I know how hard it is when no one listens. LOL Love. Peach. Chick Grease. Rock On Foozsh. 3 Words Girls.

Maybe now it'll get gone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment