Wednesday, November 2, 2011

#96

Okay. So it's over halfway through the day and I haven't seen you AT ALL. except passing you once going out of the music building. I mean, I could have given you a hug there, but I didn't.

I'm not trying to ignore you, I just don't want my first answer to be over email, when it could be face to face.

But this is just as good as anything else....and I don't classify it in emailing anyways. It's just as out there as saying it in public, because this IS public. A place does not have to be well-known to be public.

But, yeah, he did. But that was a long time ago. Although time does not lessen the hurt it caused, often, time causes me to wonder if it was really that big of a deal....and why I still dwell on it....and other things.

But yeah. HE did state an opinion in a way that hurt me.

You could have just left it at that, but no. You had to step lower and insult My brother. Call him bipolar too. Do you know how I felt in that situation? Oh, but he knows. Don't worry. :)







I have a problem with guys who insult my brother.
I also have a problem with guys who have been mean to my brother; those that have been mean include his friends and his not-friends, but each person who has every been thoughtlessly or cruelly mean to my brother, has not only been mean once, but multiple times. And it bugs me. You are perfectly nice to me, but not him. Doesn't make sense.






And this, listen to me,

This adds up to A LOT of guys

So guys, if you like me, I expect you not only to respect me, but also respect my brother.
Because if you don't, I have a bit of a problem
A bit of a wedge
With you.

So boys, if you want me to like you, just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment