Sunday, March 14, 2010

#5

We all wanna be remembered

We all wanna soar to the stars

We all wanna play piano

We all wanna rock a guitar

We all wanna write a best seller

We all wanna take a trip to mars

We all wanna play the bugle

We all wanna be a part....

A part of what?

What is it that we want to be a part of?

Does society really know what everyone wants??? And what everyone needs????

My guess is no.

My guess is that we're not even close.

What is your biggest dream???


What would u like to accomplish???


Nothing is lame.


If nothing was lame, everything would be lame.


NOTHING IS LAME.


put it here.


if you so wish.


if you don't so wish.


that's alright, okay?


okay.


but it's not okay.


NOTHING is okay.


and people think that means EVERYTHING is okay.


but it doesn't.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I feel that I am, today, where you were 2 years ago. They say earth is small. But humans think they are the center of the world. They say we all matter. But to what does it matter that we live in this world we call home. Is anyone's life any smaller or larger than mine? I don't know, but I believe that we can be as great as we want to be for ourselves and the people around us... Because why would we be on earth if it didn't matter? Even if we are relatively tiny in the scheme of this world... We survive, we strive to live, we love, we laugh, we die, we endure, we make an impact.
    I love you, Kitty (as you say you want to be addressed), never forget that I am your friend. Today, tomorrow, yesterday, through life, through death. Through time.
    ~Bisael (as you have christened me)

    ReplyDelete