Friday, April 1, 2011

#64

Okay. ... So here's a poem I wrote today ...thinking about what I would want to read for our Poem Reading thing in the next week and a half....

From the get-go...I thought it would be cool to do my own piece. I don't think I'll use this one because there are ones I found that I'd rather use for something like this, but I wanted to share this all the same (it's named after one of my internet aliases. the title came last, after (1) the first two lines, in which "spark" came up just because...and after (2) the next part...where I thought of "benevolence" be/cause (LOL totally unnecessary!) and then it all came from that...this...as written originally. capitalization. punctuation. all that jazz.:::


Benevolence Sparks


Dark to light. light to dark.
hence my soul becomes a spark.
benevolence is as benevolence does
to light/extinguish the fire between all of us


4/1/11

****the slash is said: "to light slash extinguish"
****I wasn't going to do that in the first place...I was trying to figure out a way to make it flow...but then, I decided I'd just write "/" so I'd get it down....but then it sounded good! It toastly adds character!!!

2 all u toastly peeps.
Love,
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment