Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#54

My most recent addition on my list of HOPE is this realization that I actually love a certain person as a person, a human being, with feelings, the way I try to love everyone. This isn't lovey-dovey, and mushy-gushy love...or the love/lust thing with your significant other. Or the plain ol' innocent love with that special person! This is loving someone because they are a person...and a human being with feelings...and because this is the way God wants us to be. He wants us to love everyone.
And I finally don't see this person as an annoying substance! Okay, I never did, but I'm trying to say that I'm actually back to the point I was at before this whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing happened. I realized, today, that I have the same feeling I had towards him (omgoo it's a him! I bet you were trying to figure that out ^_^) BEFORE WAY BEFORE I started having the slightest feelings of a maybe crush.

THIS FEELING IS AMAZING!
I have toastly come FULL CIRCLE!
Yes! Scarbs! Everything comes full circle, and I just had an EUREKA! because my life...my life just did...it came full circle.

And it feels amazing. One of the best feelings I've had in a LONG LONG time.

Thanks for listening. Thanks for waiting. I'm sorry I made you all wait a whole month for another post...
October was very busy. And the computer wasn't always availible. That's because Ms. Bieber was at my house. ^_^
More on that later.
<3kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment