Wednesday, August 4, 2010

#46

Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious

S...for someone
U...for U R My Sunshine, my only sunshine
P...for Persons
E...for Eternal Life
R...for Remember me
C...for Daddy
A...for Awesome--toastly awesomeish, but not as much as leelee
L...for LOVE L<3VE LOVE L<3VE LOVE L<3VE LOVE
I...for Igloos that people have to live in for the first time
F...for Food cuz some people just don't have enough
R...for Read and others
A...for Alligators, they have lives to lead
G...for goodness
I...for a beautiful friend
L...for a friend I wish to know better this year
I...for Inyone and spelling it wrong
S...for smiles
T...for Troy from High School Musical
I...for I know that even though I really don't
C...for caring when you "shouldn't"
E...for Earl--I have no idea who you are, but this is for you
X...for X-ray fish that little kids wonder why? about
P...for the bare necessities
E...for Earth
A...for also.
L...for learning
I...for integrity
D...for dog's best friend
O...for Open wide
C...for Christ
I...for integration
O...for a friend who we hope comes back to our team, was in my dream last night
U...for Under Armor, not the stuff they sell in stores, but what you have naturally & what you work on
S...for Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment