Monday, December 31, 2012

#230

Happy almost New Year! I am so sorry I haven't been on here very much...

I just wanted to say something..

For Once In my life... I'm actually ready for the New Year.

I think I'm just really ready for another star over.
I'm absolutely positive that I'm ready to celebrate all of 2012 and ultimately let go of it in the most accepting and peaceful way... much more peaceful than I had ever thought possible.
Soldier by Gavin DeGraw just started playing. This is perfect. This is what I mean. This is my celebration.
I'm also absolutely positive that I'm ready to celebrate the possibilities and the sure thing of all the great potential that I feel 2013 has to offer.
Last year I said 2012 would be a party year.
2013 too. In a different way, though, I think, than this one worked out.

I think it's good to think of each year as a party year; years focused on celebrating the positive are a good idea, I think.

This year I'm also not making any New Year's Resolutions... just a "What if?" list.

I'm just really ready.

This soldier is everything ready.
Everything.
and at the ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment